Even Apple’s technology occasionally gives malfunctions that occur due to the fault of the manufacturer or the fault of the user due to improper operation. For example, a very frequent situation with the devices of the latest models is the problem of a darkened screen. In this regard, the owners of popular smartphones are asking the question: “iPhone 8 black screen: what to do in this case?”. Now we will try to find out the reason for this situation and find ways to solve it.
Table of Contents
Reasons for Dimming Screen
The following situations may cause a darkening of the screen:
- system failures, in particular firmware installation errors;
- the departure of the display loop and the failure of the screen itself;
- moisture penetration;
- manufacturing defects.
Many users face a problem when, after completing a call when switching to any application, the gadget is blocked and does not respond to commands. If you connect to iTunes, the program requires you to unlock the entrance through a fingerprint scanner. But as soon as you tried to follow the instructions, the screen on the iphone 8 turned black. This situation is connected with system failures.
Do not rush to immediately bring your smartphone to the service center, because there are some ways that help solve the problem in 80% of cases.
We fix system errors if the iPhone 8 is a black screen
First, try reloading your gadget. For this:
- Quickly press and release the volume rocker.
- Start to reduce the sound.
- Simultaneously activate the device’s power button.
- Wait for the Apple logo to appear.
Such manipulation did not help? Then we try to clear the phone’s memory from the cache. Hold and do not release the side button until you see a command that allows you to turn off the slider on the display. Click the “Cancel” option.
Another effective way to remove the black screen glitch on iphone 8 is to update the firmware. You will need:
- Activate Wi-Fi by putting the device in charge.
- Go to settings and select the “General” tab.
- Next, click “Software Update”.
- Activate the “Download and Install” command, after which the device may request “Continue” or “Cancel” to clear the memory to increase free space. Choose the option that suits you. No need to be afraid of uninstalling programs, because after updating iOS in automatic mode, they will be installed.
What to do when iPhone 8 is black and loading is spinning
This situation is most likely due to a system error. Try to eliminate it through iTunes. For this:
- Connect your device to the computer via a USB cable.
- Launch the iTunes app.
- Reboot the OS. While the gadget restarts normally, hold down the Home button and connect the USB cable. Hold the button until a mark appears on the iphone 8 screen indicating iTunes has started.
- Now your computer should visit a notification saying that the data is being restored on the iPhone. Click the “Restore” icon and wait for the failure to resolve.
Restore to factory settings
Going to this measure, you should understand that all files will be deleted. Such an action in terms of eliminating a system failure will be final. Back up your files in iTunes or iCloud and check the version of iTunes on your PC (it should be the latest!).
After opening iTunes, find your device. Go to the "Overview" tab and click the "Restore" button.
If all of the above measures did not help, you will need to replace the individual parts. As a rule, a dark screen indicates a failure of the display. You will need to purchase the original spare part in the assembly and independently or with the help of the service center masters, analyze the device and replace the part.
In this article, we will try to find the answer to the question of why the iPhone 8 heats up, and also figure out how to solve the problem on your own. The reason for the increase in temperament.
Having become the proud owner of the next, eighth, new items from apple, you may encounter the fact that the iphone 8 screen turns yellow. This is not the problem that causes the VP.