In the Notes application on iOS 11, new features and functions have appeared. The program is now able to scan texts, and the option "Markup"(As in" Photo ") for selection and drawing. Learn more about these features for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad in this article.
How to use the document scanner in Notes on iOS 11?
one. Launch the Notes application and create a new entry by clicking on the corresponding icon in the lower right corner.
2. Click on the “⊕” icon in the new panel above the keyboard and select the “Scan documents".
3. After the camera opens, point the video finder at the document. By default, the self-timer function is activated, so that as soon as the iPhone or iPad focuses on the document and determines its borders, photography will automatically take place (this option can be manually disabled). There are also several filters and a flash off button.
four. If necessary, specify the boundaries of the document by pulling the corners and press the "Leave".
5. The camera will open again and you will be prompted to photograph new documents. When you are done, at this point click on the “Save". If necessary, configure the received scans, and then – "Done".
6. Scanned documents appear on the note page.
If you had a scanned series of pictures, then the images can be viewed by scrolling (swipe) left and right. By clicking on the scan, you will be able to crop the image, apply a filter or rotate the photo. The option to add new snapshots is also available.
ATTENTION! Built-in iOS Notes document scanner can’t recognize text located in the photograph and copy it for use in this or other applications.
How to use markup in Notes on iOS 11?
one. Open a note with images or scans of documents.
2. Tap on the image.
3. When you open the classic photographed or selected images in the library, the button “in the upper right corner will be availableMarkup".
If you have opened a document scan, then click on the “Share this"And in the bottom row select"Markup".
This utility has a huge number of useful tools for highlighting information (pen, color picker, pencil, eraser, shapes and arrows, magnifier, and you can also add text and an autograph).
four. Click the "Done"To save changes or"Cancel»To leave the original.