How to disable iPhone subscription for applications so that it does not renew automatically? Unsubscribe from iPhone and iTunes.
Table of Contents
What is a subscription?
- Apple News
- Newspapers magazines.
- Apple Music
- Internet services such as Netflix, Spotify, HBO NOW and a large number of applications in the App Store.
If you want to refuse further use of the service, you must unsubscribe. This must be done at least 24 hours before renewal, otherwise the subscription may not be canceled.
First of all, we will deal with disabling on the iPhone. There is nothing complicated: to see the list of subscriptions, just follow these steps:
- Open the settings, click on the account name and go to the “iTunes Store and App Store” section.
- Click on the Apple ID at the top of the menu.
- Select View. Enter your Apple ID password or use Touch ID to log in.
- Click on the “Subscriptions” link.
- Select the subscription you want to unsubscribe from.
You can choose another mode of operation of the service / application or cancel the subscription. In case of cancellation, it will cease to be valid at the end of the paid period.
If you get money for a subscription, but it does not appear in the settings, then you have issued it directly from the provider. To cancel, you must contact the publisher or application developer.
Crash in iTunes
You can opt out of further services in iTunes. This is the second method that answers the question of how to disable any subscription on iPhone for applications:
- Launch iTunes and sign in with your Apple ID. If your computer has a Touch ID sensor, log in with it.
- Expand the "Account" menu and select "View."
- Enter your password or touch Touch ID to identify yourself.
- On the "Account Information" page, find the "Settings" section.
- Click on the “Manage” link opposite the “Subscriptions” item.
- Find the subscription you want to delete. Click "Edit" opposite it.
You can change the terms of service or refuse the content. Subscription will cease to be valid at the end of the paid period.
ICloud and iTunes Match Subscriptions
ICloud and iTunes Match subscriptions are not managed according to the standard scenario, although these services are also provided by Apple. If you want to give up additional space in iCloud:
- Open the settings.
- Go to the iCloud section.
- Select "Storage".
- Click Change Storage Plan.
- Tap “Reduce volume” or choose a different size.
On the computer, the operation is performed in a similar way, the only difference is the location of the settings. On a Mac, go to system settings and click on the iCloud icon, and on Windows, launch the iCloud application and select “Storage”.
To disconnect from iTunes Match:
- Launch iTunes.
- Expand the Account menu and select View.
- Enter your Apple ID.
- Find the iTunes in the Cloud section.
- Click Disable Automatic Updates next to iTunes Match.
If money is withdrawn in a specific application, carefully read the conditions of its work. It is recommended that you do this before installation so as not to run into unplanned expenses.