Today, October 3, Apple released the Golden Master macOS Catalina build. This means that the beta testing phase of the OS has finally come to its logical conclusion.
Versions of Golden Master are usually completely identical to the final builds of Apple’s operating systems. At the moment, the update can be delivered only by registered developers, however, in the near future, the public version will be available to users.
How to install the GM version of macOS 10.15
- You need to download the beta profile from this link and install it.
- Then you need to go to "Settings".> “Software Updates” and download the update on your Mac.
What’s new in macOS Catalina
- Apple completely abandoned iTunes. The company has replaced the media combine with three applications – “Music”, “Podcasts” and “TV”;
- In the operating system, the debugging application for finding devices – "Locator";
- In macOS Catalina the option "Screen time";
- Support for universal applications with the iPad;
- New management opportunities for people with disabilities;
- MacOS Catalina now has the ability to use the iPad as a second monitor.
All the innovations can be found in the full macOS Catalina review.
Put 5 stars at the bottom of the article if you like this topic. Follow us on VK, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Viber.